The Silly Old People The Silly Old People

I appreciate the effort, but voicing the characters yourself killed it and the audio quality was horrible

Dot Dot Dot - Animated Dot Dot Dot - Animated

Awesome!

Thanks man, this was the first time in a long time that I've really laughed out loud at something on NG, well done!

The Playground Song The Playground Song

Not bad but...

When the load time is longer than the animation that detracts alot from the experience.

Left 4 Speed 2 Left 4 Speed 2

Adrian

Howm Barton?

Chibi Awesome Chibi Awesome

Hmm

You have great animation talent, but only average voice talent. You'd be much better off animating your own original toons rather then creating something half as good as the original.

That's not an insult btw, you're good, just not good at someone else's thing. Hope that makes sense.

Awesome Cracks Down Awesome Cracks Down

and the easter egg is...

CHARMANDER!!!

2nd Annual Tank Awards 2nd Annual Tank Awards

WHAT?!

Sambakza should have won imo. But I'm sure that other guy was deserving too. It's hard to pick the best out of so much talent on NG.

But grats on another year Tom, looks like the green screen had a wonderfull turnout.

The Real Legend 3 The Real Legend 3

Welcome back Jerry!

We missed you ^_^

***The Pixelmas Shorts*** ***The Pixelmas Shorts***

Great and truely original

Just wondering, could you let me know where to find some tutorials on making pixels flash cartoons? I really love the style and wouldn't mind attempting it.

Gears of Awesome Gears of Awesome

Awesome as Always Ego ^^

You never fail to make me laugh man, thanks.

BTW - just a question for myself. What kinda mic are you using? I've been looking for a way to get clear recordings like your own but haven't found a solution yet :(