The Silly Old People The Silly Old People

I appreciate the effort, but voicing the characters yourself killed it and the audio quality was horrible

Dot Dot Dot - Animated Dot Dot Dot - Animated

Awesome!

Thanks man, this was the first time in a long time that I've really laughed out loud at something on NG, well done!

The Playground Song The Playground Song

Not bad but...

When the load time is longer than the animation that detracts alot from the experience.

Nyan Cat: Lost in Space Nyan Cat: Lost in Space

Eh...

Not the best Nyan out there. Many times I'd start off the level and all of the platforms would be lined up in such a way that I'd couldn't even get one jump and just die.

Music Quest Music Quest

Only two words

Thank You!

1812 Overature 1812 Overature

Well

It's a little bit glitched. Once you hit that spot with the rapid fire, it seems to give an X even though the line is clearly in the green area. I've tried it several times to make sure I wasn't just missing it but it's the same each time.
A little more difficulty and some timing improvements would have made this better.

JohnMazz responds:

I actually almost always get one X in the rapid fire part, but I let a friend of mine play it who is a bigger rythem game fan then I am, and he managed to get through without any errors, so it is possible.

No Time To Sleep No Time To Sleep

Wow!

Thanks Fizhbone for piecing this together, I'm flattered for having one of my songs used for this, and awesome lyrics from Nidron keeping Newgrounds legit.

ArcH - Cockjoke! ArcH - Cockjoke!

Basshunter would be proud

Gonna go play some DOTA now, keep on Bassing.

But on a side note I'd like to hear it without the vocals

Archealor responds:

THERE WE GO! DING DING DING WE HAVE A WINNER THAT FINALLY GOT THE REAL JOKE!

I'll try to make one without the vocals xD

It's Great To Be A Pirate It's Great To Be A Pirate

Damn...

I hate to admit this, but your submission is better then mine... T_T

Oh well, here's hoping for 2nd place lol

ZStriefel responds:

haha well honestly this won't win, kinda doubt anyone is gonna animate this. but thanks for the kind words :)